Rss Feed
  1. We all have our little guilty pleasures. I used to enjoy plotting Batman's fall with my father, Ra's al Ghul, and spent heart, soul and time on it but I enjoyed every minute of it; until Batman and his "family" demolished our evil schemes and we had to prepare for the next time. Nowadays, Batman is my love and a whole lot more so there is space for a new guilty pleasure. When I am not chasing some lead to protect Damian from the hands of Deathstroke, I like to spend some quality time pampering my self. And when I say pampering "myself", I mean "my skin".
    Is that a crime, your Honor?

    With that confession out of my chest, I will share with you the cream that I can't get enough using. If I couldn't live with one product, that would be eye cream. I have the distinct idea that eyes need the same care and moisturizing our face needs, so I always keep an eye cream handy to massage around the eye area. I have tried various products with none making me feel excited but my heart skipped a beat when I started using Kiehl's "Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado". Avocado oil is well known for moisturizing, so this eye cream was my first purchasing option from Kiehl's stand; when I tried it at the stand, I was surprised at the cream's thickness and how easily it blended, though it took some time for my skin to absorb it. Also,I was surprised to notice that even though the cream's color is light green, it left the skin shiny and kind of glow-y.
    But what happened when it was applied on the delicate eye area?

    After including it for some time in my beauty routine, I have to say that I am quite happy with this cream and its thick texture makes it to last longer because you don't need to apply much product. In other words, this eye cream goes a long way, though you should only keep it for 6 months as the instructions say. This eye cream fully keeps your eye area moisturized and if you have dark circles, those will kind of disappear but not go away forever (you will need a faithful concealer for that).


    You are now leaving Gotham
    Kiehl's "Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado" is an ideal eye cream for keeping the eye area hydrated and well nurtured. It might take some time to adjust on how much you should use, but the result will reward your patience and spoil your eyes in a good way! Because we all need some spoiling even if we don't pay attention to it, or don't have time for it.

    P.S. What is your favorite eye cream? Do you enjoy applying eye cream and massaging the eye area to get the product right in there or just tap it quickly, wait for it to dry and apply your make-up?

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment