Rss Feed
  1. And it's the first Monday of August! Phew, we made it to August and I can say that a step closer to Autumn, sounds like heaven right now. Don't get me wrong, summer near the beach is amazing but summer in the city is okay as long as the cooling system is working in the Wayne mansion; and going after Deathstroke in the middle of the night while trying to stay alive, is not so bad with a little wind blowing.
    So, while dreaming of cooler weather let's talk about Sampling Monday results!

    Kiehl's "Midnight Recovery Concentrate" : After reading so much about this online I was sceptical about how it would work for me; fortunately my doubts were shattered! First of all, the smell of the "Midnight Recovery Concentrate" kind of reminds me of thermal water, which I like. Secondly, I applied this before my moisturiser at night and my skin really looked more healthy, fresh and even my redness was reduced. In other pros, you do not need to apply a big amount of it, a little goes a long way, and you will definitely see a change for the better.

    Maria Galland "Intensive Hydrating Creme 96" : I am a sucker for moisturisers but this one stole my heart. This is a rich, full hydrating moisturiser, ideal for dry and mixed skin-though for people with oily skin it might seem a tiny bit heavy-and great for all seasons. I quite liked how it smelled and I think that after applying it a few times, my dryness improved. Honestly, I would love this to be my next moisturiser.

    Avene "Very High Protection Emulsion SPF 50+" : I am surprised at how light and easily absorbed this sunscreen is! Even though this is a thick formula, again a small amount of the product will do the job and can be used as a base for your make-up. The sunscreen is white so you need to be careful not to leave any white spots and blend it well.



    This round of samples was a good one and I will definitely consider buying some full sized products from this instalment!

    P.S. Let's hear it for Monday and hope it goes great! Also, are you excited for the autumn arriving slowly?








  2. 2 comments:

    1. Anonymous said...

      I've hear mixed thoughts about the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate. Good to hear that you like it :-)

    2. Unknown said...

      Yeah I wasn't sure it would do anything to me but I was pleased with how it worked! You should try a sample and see how it works for you too!

    Post a Comment