Rss Feed
  1. I don't know why but there are a couple of things that always make you feel better when you wear them;  for some people it is red lipstick, for others it is their favourite mascara and for some it is their brand new, custom made Robin suit that will help them on their career as protectors of Gotham.
    Which beauty product makes you feel like a superhero?

    One beauty product that always makes me feel better when I apply it is red nail polish; I find it classic, flattering but it has been kind of difficult for me to find the right shade and consistency that would be kind enough to my nails. After searching for a while, I stumbled upon China Glaze's nail lacquers and was impressed by the colours variety and the inscription on it that said that this is a nail lacquer with hardeners. Even though I always use a base coat (and I have told you which is my favourite base coat it), a nail polish with hardeners is a great way to strengthen your nails. The nail polish that caught my eye was "Adventure Red-y", a deep red nail polish with brown undertones; I liked the consistency of the nail polish and it is great to see a nail polish that expires in 3 years! Yes, you read it right, China Glaze polishes expire in 3 years giving you no worries. So you have all the time to make the best of the nail polish.
    China clay is the ingredient that makes your nails stronger and China Glaze polishes are free from DBP, Formaldehyde and Toluene making sure to keep your talons safe. The brush of the nail polish dispenses the product easily and it won't give you any trouble applying it. This is a professional, high quality nail polish and I am sure there is at least one nail polish that will have you head over heels!



    You are now leaving Gotham
    "Adventure Red-y" by China Glaze is a classic red nail polish to bring out the siren in you! The hardeners will treat your nails and the professional formula will give you an amazing finish!

    P.S. Have a great weekend! What nail polish are you choosing for the weekend?


  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment