Rss Feed
  1. Halloween is just two days away and Holidays are also around the corner; which means that organizing what gifts you are going to give and what will be in your own wishlist, is starting to take a shape. Here are a few links to give you a few ideas and keep you up to date about all stuff beauty and other.

    3 Iconic Catwoman Costumes: Newmar, Pfeiffer & Hathaway : xoVain is definitely one of my  favourite beauty sites and for this year's Halloween there are so many ideas and suggestions about what you can dress up. But this tutorial about Catwoman is on top of my list and I can think I will try these in my everyday make-up styles.

    AFTERLIFE WITH ARCHIE #7 Preview : "Afterlife With Archie" by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa and Francesco Francavilla is a comic series that I have been following since its beginning and I am always looking forward what's next for Archie and the gang in this more adult and scarier story arch; Riverdale is filled with zombies and Archie along with Betty, Veronica and others are trying their best to survive the horror. The preview of "Afterlife With Archie #7" shows a little bit of the whereabouts of our heroes and makes the reader yearn for more.

    Bobbi Brown Holiday Gift Guide 2014 : As I have said before, I am sucker for fancy packaging and Bobbi Brown's holiday collection has some sophisticated limited edition packaging that gained a way into my heart. I would love to add all of it into my make-up collection but I decided to focus on a few products, and the "Deluxe Lip & Eye Palette", the "Scotch On the Rock-Lip Color" in "Bordeaux" and "Sultry Red" and the "Mini Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick Trio" are my picks.

    Kate Rowland Illustration And Jewellery Design : If you are a fan of cute jewellery and TV shows like "Arrested Development", "Game Of Thrones", "Parks And Recreation","Twin Peaks" and "Breaking Bad", Kateslittle store on Etsy is the place that combines both of those loves! From brooches to earrings, you will surely find something adorable and unique to declare your love for Ron Swanson or damn fine coffee and look stylish.

     

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment