Rss Feed
  1. Happy Monday to y'all! It has been a week since the last post and I have to say that my mind is finding difficult to getting down and writing my reviews and all. I could blame Bruce for taking me away from the internet but my procrastinating self is the one to blame for. But here's the verdict of the last three "Sampling Monday" posts.
    Oh procrastination, why thou have not evolved into something more creative?


    Vichy "Purete Thermale 3-In-1 One Step Cleanser" : I love products that are multifunctional and I fell head over heels with how good this cleanser is. This cleansing milk is gentle but do not mistake it for a cleanser that does get the job done; with a little amount in a cotton pad, you can take off your face and eye make-up and your skin will feel soft and not dry. I think that depending your skin, this cleanser might not require you to apply your regular moisturiser at once and not giving that "tight skin" feeling that other cleanser give.

    (Malin + Goetz) "Vitamin B5 Body Moisturizer" : Moisturisers are a big part of my routine and I liked this one, without going completely gaga over it. The bergamot scent is what strikes my fancy the most and the quick absorption is great when you are out of the shower and ready to go out. I didn't witness any dramatic soothing results on me but to be honest, I didn't really have a problem with my skin.

    Kiehl's "Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Cream" : As you might have already noticed from my posts, I always talk about my big pores problem. And with this sample being not only a wrinkle reducing cream but also a pores treating cream I expected to see some change; my wrinkles are not so bad at the moment, so there was no effect there, and my pores didn't see any benefit too. Overall I liked the texture of the cream, not too heavy, but I didn't see any change.



    P.S. I think things will go back to normal as of this week and new posts will be uploaded soon! Hope you are not mad about the lack of update. xx


  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment